SIGHTSEEING TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Portland Port Departures
- Cruise Ship Meet and Greet Service
- Luxury Mini Van
- Expert Driver / Guide Services
- Flexible Itinerary
This service is designed for customers who’s ship is visitng Portland as a port of call for the day, giving you the opportunity to vist Stonehenge and some of the exciting destinations the South West has to offer, before returning back to the ship in time for its evening departure.
Dorset, Wiltshire and Somerset play host to some of the country’s richest historical cities and landmarks, so easily accessible from Portland’s beckoning harbour.
This private tour service is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Azamara, Cunard, Carnival & Princess cruise ships are visiting Southampton. Service also available to passengers on other ships not listed when dates and arrival times coincide with ships listed. Please note you will need to make your own way to the ship we are servicing on that date.
Our private, Portland Port of Call tours offer:
- Exclusive use of a luxury touring vehicle and expert driver / guide
- Expert staff on hand to help plan your itinerary & ensure you make the most of your visit
- Create your own tour itinerary or take any of our regular tour routes – the choice is yours
Some tour examples and recommendations of places to visit are below – please remember this is only a small selection of popular requests. If your requirements differ from this please contact us and we will be happy to provide a quotation and suggested itinerary.
Morning or afternoon half day option(s) you will have time to visit one of these locations.
- Stonehenge – Visit one of the greatest mysteries of the prehistoric world.
- Salisbury Cathedral – See an original copy of the Magna Carta from 1215.
- Durdle Door and Corge Castle
- Weymouth & Portland
Full day option(s) you will have time to visit these locations.
- Bath & Stonehenge – Enjoy the Roman splendour of Bath followed by the mystery of Stonehenge.
- Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove & Corfe Castle
Every tour itinerary is specified to each ship’s docking time. We will do our best to show you as much as possible depending on your requirements.
We will get you back in time for the ship’s departure time. We always allow some extra time for any unforeseen happening for our return to the cruise terminal.
PRIVATE TOUR PRICES:
1-4 Passengers From £195
4-7 Passengers from £295
8 – 16 Passengers from £395